I been bleeding for about 3 weeks now it's very light one day it's red one day it's pink then one day it's reddish brown I been feeling sick everyday?

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
42 years experience in General Surgery
Normal: Changing in color is normal . Unless it becomes super heavy and associate with large clots then you need to see your GYN. Becoming sick kind of normal but it depends on how sick. If by being sick you mean having pain and cramping that is normal. If you mean you are having severe nausea and vomiting that will prevent you from hydrating yourself the you need to see a doctor for proper hydration.
Answered on Nov 21, 2015