My boyfriend came inside me. It was the 5 day into my period. Basically I just wanna know the chances of being pregnant.

Dr. Natalie Sieb
13 years experience in Family Medicine
Depends on cycle: Your chances are probably fairly low if you were on day 5 of your cycle, but be aware that many women tend to ovulate around day 14. However, younger women like you can have abnormal cycles at any given time and ovulate early or later than expected which is why some form of birth control is so so important. So there is ALWAYS a chance. Please be careful and think about birth control.
Answered on Nov 4, 2015
1