Cambridge City, IN

Reason for ^ total protein 9.3, albumin 5.2, globulin 4.1, potassium 5.0, calcium 10.3. & ast 35. & my hgb is slightly higher than normal for me @14.5?

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Gastroenterology 35 years experience
Need more info.: It's impossible to analyze individual lab values without knowing more, such as the normal ranges at that lab and other medical history at the time of the blood draw. You should ask your doctor for his opinion of those labs. An alternative would be to upload the labs here on HealthTap Prime and have one of our doctors interpret them for you, in the context of your medical history. Good luck.

Last updated Oct 23, 2015