Hong Kong

hi doctormy hubby has a normal semen analysis except the liquefaction time more than 2 hrs....is there a problem?

Dr. Gregory Lewis
Urology 44 years experience
See Below: Delayed liquefaction (DL) > 1 hour can be factor in male infertility and often implies a problem with the prostate or seminal vesicles: infection, inflammation, genetic, etc. A Post-Coital test should be done next to see if DL is truly a problem. No consensus on optimal treatment. Options include hydration, antibiotics, anti-inflammatory meds, diuretic, Mucinex, (guaifenesin) and various homeopathic medicines.