i had sex on aug. 30 and sept. 6 no condom, when should i get tested for pregnancy if i dont want to wait for my period to be late?

Day after tomorrow: Patience is a virtue. Test on Sept. 27th. If a urine pregnancy test is positive but done too early, that would still be a valid result. But if negative, then one wonders if the test is a false negative, and will have to repeat it. Since there is no need to rush the test (that's right, there's no need to rush), doing it 3 weeks after sex will give a trusted result even if it is a negative result.