Port Saint Joe, FL

On july 22 i had an ultrasound & my uterus measured 10.4x6.7x7.3cm sac size 3.4cm crown-rump length 1.7cm edd 2/26/16 when did i concieve? was it before june 11? lmp was may 20 please help.

Pathology 50 years experience
Likely before 6/11: Conception takes place about 14 days before the date of the next period that a woman misses. If you were having regular cycles, you likely conceived on or about, June 5, I trust that you are under the care of a doctor for the sake of your and your baby's health. Wish you good health and a healthy baby.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 23, 2015