MS

I have chunky pale yellow discharge. it does not stink but is in large quantites. my genitalia itches and it burns a bit after i wipe... what is it?

Dr. Harold Fields
Discharge: it sounds as if it may be a yeast infection ask your pharmacist for a medicine to take care of it
Dr. Glenn Burns
Emergency Medicine 19 years experience
Yeast infection: Most likely a yeast infection, "candidiasis". If you are sexually active, there are other possible causes, especially in you are not requiring a condom from a male partner. A physical exam and sometimes lab tests can be used to make sure - but most commonly it is a yeast infection. It is easily treatable with a prescription med, but you should talk to your doctor if you are sexually active.

Last updated Sep 20, 2015