United Kingdom
A 50-year-old female asked:

Can my skin symptoms for four years be scabies if noone else close has symptoms, itching, freckles,hairloss red spots , please help, ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Richard Roberts
Pediatrics 48 years experience
No: you need to have a dermatologic evaluation. I suggest contacting one of our dermatologists on Healthtap or else locally.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 8, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.