i woke up 2 days ago with spot/bite marks all over my face and arms and a few on my legs. i googled and it said bed bugs but i am not sure?

Dr. J. patrick Tokarz
Specializes in Family Medicine
Probably: Contact your primary provider and be sure. You have to rid the house of the bugs or they will come back.
Bed bug bites may: Cause no sx's/signs in some except for 2 small points where skin was punctured by bedbug. When there's a reaction, it may show from an hour to several days after bite. It can cause itchy, pink, swollen, lesions w clear center. In cases of hypersensitivity blisters may develop. A telltale sign is linear track of lesions from sequential feedings – but doesn't always occur. Bites are usually >.

Last updated May 20, 2017