why does my penis hurt when erected and i also have a liquid dropping from my penis when not erected and some things when elected, the pain can't let me have sex or even touch it, because the pain is too much?

Dr. Sewa Legha
49 years experience Medical Oncology
You need to consult: You may have a deformity of the penis which can cause the type of pain that you have described. You should either see a general surgeon or an Urologist(if you have decent medical insurance). Hopefully they can give you a proper diagnosis and provide some relief and correct the problems that you have which appears to be fairly serious.
Answered on Sep 6, 2018