Canada

hello, i am not sure who the father is. my lmp was november 24th 2014. i had a one night stand with partner a on dec 1 and partner b dec 8 and 11?

Dr. John Kim
Dr. John Kimanswered
Paternity test: Too difficult to determine. I would say it is a coin flip on who the father is.. Would get a paternity test to make sure. ... this is July so you're probably due soon.
Dr. Georgia Latham
Date of conception: was most likely December 8, 2014, as that is the time you most likely ovulated after a period on Nov 24, 2014. That is of course based on perfectly regular periods, exactly 28 days apart. Either of your sexual partners could be the father, given that the dates were within 1 week, but it is more likely partner B. Only with paternity testing after delivery will you know for sure.

Last updated Jul 14, 2015