last period was 6/28 a few days ago i had white discharge and had unprotected sex last 3 days and cramps last 4 days what could it mean?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Various reasons: Vaginal discharge requires an examination to determine the cause and treatment. Bacterial vaginosis is the most common cause and often has a vaginal odor. Vaginal itching can be a sign of a yeast infection. Sometimes vaginal discharge can be a sign of a sexual transmitted infection. Testing is important to determine the treatment and keep you and your partner safe.
Answered on Jul 14, 2015