Paraguay

I'm currently living in paraguay and i take zyrtec and flonase everyday for allergies. this week i added a pill with sudafed and claritin in it to clear up extra sinus trouble from a cold, but now i'm having stomachaches and trouble sleeping. is the pseud

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 59 years experience
Pseudoephe: Insomnia is a common side effect from pseudoephedrine and I have not recommended it use for at least a decade. Be sure to aim the Flonase towards the sides of the nose and not in the center and see if this works better. If not, time to see a doctor to see if you may have a sinus infection.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 4, 2021