its been 3 months my first day of period is really black and its lasts only for 2-3 days, is it normal? i have experience misscariage a year ago.. me and my husband really wanted to have a second baby please help us what to do of my periods problem thank

Dr. Maxwell Dartey
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Abnormal bleeding.: I am assuming that the bleeding described follows 3 months of absence of menses. If my assumption is true you should be checked to make sure that you are not having a miscarriage. I f you are not pregnant, you will need to be evaluated to make sure that you are ovulating regularly.
Answered on Jun 13, 2015