me and my boyfriend had sex on may 19, my last period was may 11- may 17. condom broke but he didn't cum. been having a lot of discharge. am i preg?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Katharine Cox
45 years experience Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Hard to say: The timing is not right if you have 28 day cycles. It is possible there were sperm even though he didn't ejaculate. Right now it is wait and see. If your cycle is late a pregnancy test would be a good plan. All the best.
Answered on May 30, 2015
1
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
51 years experience General Practice
Probably not: You had sex far away from your fertile time. Probably not pregnant. Discharge does not represent a pregnancy. Take a pregnancy test if you miss your period.
Answered on May 30, 2015
1