Kingsport, TN

Why am i having such a hard time getting my subutex filled at pharmacys? my dr. i go to is in same state , but is around 90 miles away from my town? every pharmacy keeps telling me my doc is too far , but it's the only dr. i could get in with , at a reaso

Dr. John Feola
SUBUTEX: This is not unusual because of the addictive potential. I would suggest getting a letter from your doctor and copy of pain contract to show pharmacist. If that doesn't work discuss with your pain doc changing pharmacy closer to his office to limit this issue.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Subutex: I have no idea why they will not fill a lawful prescription. As far as I know there is no law that states that a Doctor has to be within a certain distance of a pharmacy to fill a prescription. That being said, it may be wise for you to fill the prescription at a pharmacy near the doctors office to avoid this problem.
Last updated Oct 29, 2017