United Kingdom

my period is 4 days early and i'm having a lot of pain in just my left side.. this isn't normal for me?

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Get seen: Abdominal pain for 4 days is not normal. Hard to say what may be causing it, but it could be something serious. Get seen today.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Pelvic pain: Pelvic pain is complex as there are several organs in the pelvis. The ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, bladder, appendix, intestines, colon and rectum can all be the source. Pelvic pain requires and examination to help organize the evaluation. Since you are late for your period you should check a pregnancy test
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Livingston is right, especially since your period is early (which he meant to say, I'm sure!) Typos are a curse! And we cannot edit our answers after we click on send.
May 19, 2015

Last updated May 19, 2015