A member asked:

Both of my eyes are red, & they hurt a lot & i'm losing vision in one, i noticed this about two years ago & i've tried many otc medicine & none work?

6 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner answered

Specializes in Ophthalmology

pls consult an ophthalmologist ASAP. You need a full eye exa. You may have chronic eye infection, inflammation, allergy with dry eyes or increased in eye pressure.

Answered Jun 22, 2015



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Alvin Lin answered

Specializes in Geriatrics

When it comes to losing vision, you don't want to take wait & see attitude. Best to go see your Optometrist or Ophthalmologist ASAP, like now, for an initial evaluation. They can determine how urgent or emergent your condition is. Just don't wait any longer.

Answered May 11, 2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor