U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 47-year-old member asked:

Could you tell me what are some diseases that actually affect the male and female reproductive system?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Regina Hillsman
46 years experience
Reproductive System: A gynegology exam should be done to rule out issues. Also follow up with your primary care physician.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 30-year-old member asked:
What's the female reproductive system organs?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 42-year-old member asked:
What does the female reproductive system produce?
1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
A 35-year-old member asked:
What are the organs of the female reproductive system?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 47-year-old member asked:
What can you do to keep a healthy male reproductive system?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 44-year-old member asked:
Does the male reproductive system need to be "used" on a normal basis?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Apr 24, 2015
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$44 video appointments with $19/month membership*
*Billed $57 every 3 months. Cancel anytime.


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.