MS

i have had a large (over 1") purple bruiselike ring on my left hip for over a week that is starting to heal and tonight i now have the same ring bruising on my right lower leg (backside close to knee). i am wondering how concerned i should be about these/

Dr. Philip Junglas
Possibilities.: While the description sounds like a resolving bruise, I wonder why you are bruising if you had no trauma? It would be good to have a primary care doctor hear your story and possibly order some blood work. Document the spots, locations and take a clear digital picture of them when they occur to share with the provider.