Georgia

my echo showed borderline normal left ventricular with global hypokinesis what could possibly cause this. ef 50-55%?

Dr. Abdus Khan
Urgent Care 30 years experience
Need risk review.: Hypokinesis means that the muscle mass in the heart is less active than expected. Now is it really an issue or is it just by chance. Low blood supply to heart can be one of the reason, besides this sometimes low metabolic states and depression can lead to hypokinesis. You need to see a cardiologist who will discuss your risk profile and then see what is the possibility and suggest further.