Canada

had my period two days late and lasted only three days. normally lasts 4-5. was very red andless than normal flow. hve headache, nausea, leg cramp?

Dr. Matthew Wilson
Anovulatory bleeding: Pregnancy is always on the list of possibilities when a woman has abnormal uterine bleeding or cycles. You may be having anovulatory cycles (cycle without producing an egg from the ovary). If a urine pregnancy test is negative, i would recommend evaluation by your gynecologist, and treatment will depend on the cause of the abnormal bleeding and your current short-term pregnancy goals.