Lebanon

me again" vaginal lubricant, is it good? is "replens "better? what is the difference?

Dr. James Lin
Here are some…: All forms of lubricating gel including KY jelly will serve well for vaginal penetration as long as being comfortable and not allergic, which could only be told by experience. Besides, as we age, all the mucosa and skin as natural barrier will not tolerate physical irritation as much as in younger age, resulting in postcoital vaginal irritation despite using lubricant. So, overindulgence is not adv
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
Provided original answer
It's nice of you to tell HealthTap and its doc the answer was very helpful; thank you for trusting us. If you wish to explore more on how to live a sensible living, welcome to peruse the articles in http://formefirst.com/eNewsletter.html and in http://formefirst.com/eBlogList.html. Best wish ...
Mar 14, 2015