AZ

I get really dizzy and feel like my heart is slowing down when this happens my arms and legs start feeling num and i have had a caugh for over a year?

Dr. Stevan Cordas
Out of tune: So many things could be responsible that you need a serious workup by a internist or cardiologist.
Dr. Nayana Trivedi
Too many complaints: You have so many symptoms and too little information about you. If you have slow heart beats, you can feel dizzy but why & when does it happen? Do you take any medicine? do you have any medical condition? do you get dehydrated?And regarding cough that is altogether different problem- do you smoke? do you have Asthma. You know where I am going? You need to see your doctor to get properly examined.

Last updated Mar 2, 2015