hi , i don't know what is going on with my body firstly , my period came a week early and was lighter than normal although it lasted a week and i wasn't having bad cramps i missed a couple of my birth control pills i have sore breasts and feel sick , a

Dr. Georgia Latham
Missing pills: Missing birth control pills commonly causes a period to start early, and can cause other menstrual irregularity. Anytime you miss more than one pill in a pack of pills, you should stop taking the pills, discard that pack, and wait until after your next period starts and then start a new pack of pills. If you are concerned about possibility of pregnancy do a pregnancy test, but it is unlikely.
Answered on Jun 22, 2018
2