OK

period on jan 2-6 had sex with ex 6th of jan. and with boyfriend 10th through rest of month. sono said 6 weeks 5 days on feb 18th who is the father?

Most likely #2: Bachelor #1 was a bit early, and bachelor #2 was closer to ovulation. I place my bet on the father of the baby being bachelor #2. Of course, life is never exact, so one should wait for the baby to come, and then look to see who the baby looks like. One can also save up some money to pay for the more technical method called DNA testing.

Last updated Feb 21, 2015