i masturbate by rubbing penis on thigh with fist. is bad for me. has caused curve of penis is this bad that it's curved also will cause it cause prob?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Kashif Abdullah
Possibly: If your masturbation is causing penile trauma then yes this is bad, and your masturbation has been excessive. If the penis is bent and or extremely inflamed then you should visit your doctor/ Urologist.
Answered on Feb 15, 2015
Dr. Lori Semel
34 years experience Pediatrics
Firstly: It is unlikely that this unique way of masturbating is what caused the curve in your penis. Most penis do have a curve to them. I dont think you have a thing to worry about, but if you are worried about the amount of curve, you can consult with your doctor. It will not be necessary to tell him about your masturbation, if you are uncomfortable.
Answered on Dec 19, 2016
1