Norwich, CT

this morning my boyfriend smelled like pizza to me and now he smells like sausage to me nobody smells it but me. is that normal?

Dr. Uzma Chaudhry
Hard to say: you may have a very sensitive nose, or you may be absolutely right. u could also be having phantosmia, which is hallucinations of your sense of smell. please read the article: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/temporal-lobe-seizure/expert-answers/phantosmia/faq-20058131 you may want to follow up with your PCP in case it may be some serious underlying disorder.

Last updated Feb 1, 2015