A 35-year-old male asked about a 57-year-old female:

my mother age is 58. high blood pressure patient. she feels her feet burning and feel her feet heavy mostly before going bed at night. please advice?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Cardiology 44 years experience
Neuropathy: Your mom has peripheral neuropathy. There are a plethora of possible causes but the most common is diabetes which may or may not have been previously diagnosed. She needs a full evaluation with her doctor.
Dr. Ejiro Isiorho
Podiatry 8 years experience
Burning feet: Your mother's burning feet can be caused my a multitude of conditions. She may have had too tight of shoe-gear, socks or increased activity. She may have some type of nerve disease associated with peripheral neuropathy. Try elevating her feet and massaging them before going to bed to see if this helps. Also applying Vicks vapor rub made alleviate some discomfort. Follow-up with her pcp!