TX

Im 44.im on no meds other over-the-counter med for acid reflux.i hav no entergy, sleep a lot.and have ed problems.my apptite is slowley going away. and have long and short term memory loss, and depreson?

Dr. Bob Ourian
Dermatology 27 years experience
And?: I don't know what your question is. But it sounds like you're suffering from depression. See your physician for proper evaluation and treatment.
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
Male Menopause: This sounds like the metabolic syndrome: pre-diabetic, mildly overweight, lethargic, and most likely with low testosterone. You do not have to live with this at your young age...Not any more. A good men's health expert should be able to put all of this together and provide you with a comprehensive plan to get back to feeling normal.
Last updated Mar 31, 2013