My 1st i got preg. Right after my period ended. So i had sex 2 wksago like right after my period neg. Preg test. To early to test?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Repeat test : Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception so 5 months ago is certainly long enough. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection.
Answered on Dec 9, 2013
1