Northport, AL

What's the chance of getting pregnant 2-3 days after your supposed ovulation day?

Dr. Aaron Staley
10-15%: For a normal couple, the chances of achieving pregnancy each month spontaneously is around 10-15%.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology 31 years experience
If you only had sex 2 -3 days after ovulation - you probably won't conceive that cycle. The egg has only about 24 hours to be fertilized after ovulation.
Mar 25, 2013
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine 30 years experience
2-3 days: After a sure ovulation is late for conception and chances would be slim to none. Don't be discouraged though, most home methods of monitoring for ovulation look at lh surge (not ovulation itself, ) and 2 days following a surge is likely still ok.