I am now 17 days late on my period my negative tests but i know i ovulated becuase i took a home test. Could i still be pregnant? ?

Dr. Jay Nemiro
44 years experience in Fertility Medicine
Probably not: The average women in the country takes about 5.3 months to conceive. Sure we all know people that can on the first attempt but for every one of them, there is a couple taking 10 months to get pregnant. If you are late, urine tests are sometimes not accurate and maybe you should do a blood pregnancy test. Sometimes the odk is wrong and you did not ovulate. Hope this helps.
Answered on Jul 6, 2013
2