I have cold toes & fingers that change colour sickness & stiffness in fingers.am on phentermine 37.2mg for 3 year is it the phentermine makin me ill?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Gregg Nishi answered

Specializes in Bariatrics

Cold fingers : What you are describing sounds like classic raynaud's syndrome. You should see a rheumatologist and have your ANA and anti-centromere antibody titers checked. Raynaud's is one of the symptoms of crest syndrome which can be diagnosed by the lab tests i mentioned.

Answered 6/10/2014

5.2k views

Dr. Thomas Graziano answered

Specializes in Podiatry

Cold toes and finger: Your cold toes and fingers may be secondary to a condition called raynaud's phenomenon or disease. This can be a primary condition not associated with any underlying issue or it can be part of another condition. Your primary physician will work you up with blood tests to determine if your raynaud's is secondary to an underlying condition.

Answered 11/10/2014

5.2k views