Malaysia

Let say i got a cut on my hand by morning, abit blood and the night i touch the condom(vagina fluid) with my hand, possible i get hiv?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology 31 years experience
Possible: Any contact with body fluid containing HIV could result in transmission. That risk is clearly higher if the skin is cut or damaged as that would allow easier access for the virus into your body. You should be tested now and again in about 3 months. If the risk of exposure is high you may want to consider prophylactic medication to lower that risk. See your doctor.

Last updated May 24, 2015