Can i get pregnant and what are my chances is it is the first day of my period, and my fiance ejaculates in me?

Dr. Marybeth Lambe
Travel Medicine 45 years experience
Fertility timing: The first day of your period is counted as day 1. Most fertile time to get pregnant is usually between days 12-14 (assuming periods are regular and about 28 days apart) getting pregnant on day 1 would be unusual. Sperm can travel pretty far but do best in a warm moist environment. Deposited in the vagina , they can make it up to an egg coming down a fallopian tube. Sperm outside the body struggle.