U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 42-year-old member asked:

What is the remedy for my itchy bumps?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Allergy and Immunology 30 years experience
Diagnosis: You need to diagnose your itchy bumps to see what they are and where they are coming from. Let your doctor examine them. Meanwhile you can take an over the counter antihistamine to help with the itch, such as Allegra or zyrtec. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is also good but sedating.

Similar questions

A 34-year-old member asked:

I have itchy bumps on skin after being bitten, remedy?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Bug Bite?: This works for many types of bug bites - mix 2 parts baking soda with 1 part water. Apply to affected areas 5 to 6 times per day.

Related questions

A 33-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
A 33-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 37-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 40-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Last updated Oct 4, 2016

People also asked

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.