how much sex is normal?

Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Preventive Medicine 34 years experience
Whatever feels right: This is one of those "no right or wrong answer" questions. Some couples are content with sex every few weeks or less, and others feel something is wrong if they are not having sex several times per week. The important thing is that it feels right to you and your partner. If it does not feel right to one of you, it would be worth talking about and exploring.
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
As much as U&P want: Varies from couple to couple. Thus as much as you & your patner enjoy & want is normal for you, providing neither of you gets too sore. Good luck.