Doctor the problem with me is that from my hands sweat or water comes out regular so please guide me ... some times noone likes to shake hands with me?

Dr. Arlo Miller
Dermatology 15 years experience
Hyperhidrosis: It sounds like you have excess sweating of the hands. Most of the time, excess sweating affects the armpits, but it can also affect the hands or feet. The first thing to try is antiperspirant. Look for something scent free and apply it to your palms at night. It doesn't care where you use it, and it often will help.
Dr. Arthur Balin
Dermatology 47 years experience
Severe cases can be controlled with Botox injections into the areas that are sweating. A single treatment will usually stop the sweating for 4-6 months. A treatment consists of multiple tiny injections into the areas that are sweating. See your Dermatologist for treatment
Feb 19, 2013

Last updated Sep 28, 2016