if me and my bf have sex and he ejaculates in me multiple times a day for a week can i get pregnant?

4 doctor answers
Dr. Rahil Malik
9 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Most definitely: If you are not using any birth control and do not have any history of any infertility or other gyn conditions, you will most surely get pregnant.
Answered on Dec 20, 2012
3
Dr. Scott Kramer
35 years experience Gynecology
Yes Russian Roulette: Are you ready to have children? If so great, just take a multi-vitamin for folate (folic acid) for your baby's benefit. If not, you're playing "russian roulette" and will very likely become pregnant. Consider getting contraception for protection and be able to plan on a better time to start a family. Also remember the "morning after pill" for the occasional accident.
Answered on Aug 16, 2015
5
Dr. Rahil Malik
Additionally: It also depends on what phase of your cycle you are in.. You have a higher likelihood of getting pregnant if you are having intercouse for a week roughly 2 weeks after your period.
Answered on Apr 4, 2016
6
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
56 years experience Psychiatry
Yes: What truly matters if a healthy sperm penetrates an egg. Do get info on getting pregnant.
Answered on May 11, 2016
2
2 comments
1
48 years experience Pathology
A single ejaculation can do it at the right time in the period.
Jun 6, 2012
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff commented
55 years experience Infectious Disease
It has to be the right week. Dr. Hoffman is right on the mark when he advises reading about pregnancy. You must be ovulating to enable those sperm to join with your egg. This only happens once a month and you will be fertile for several days during the middle of the month.
Apr 17, 2012