I think i need anti-depressants. what can i do to get some?

Dr. Samuel Miles
See doctor: See your doctor and describe why you think you need an antidepressant. Your doctor may prescribe one or refer you to a psychiatrist for consultation.
Dr. Walter Anderson
Why?: The first thing to do is find out what is making you ask the question about antidepressants, i.e., what problems/symptoms are you having. A good start would be to have a consult with a psychiatrist and find out what is the problem and what might be a good course of treatment. Just starting on medications doesn't answer the question of what is the problem to begin with and can often mislead.