TX

i have a small knot in my right thigh that sometimes feels like its burning.?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology 46 years experience
See doctor: It is impossible to tell what this is frombdescription. It could be cyst, lipoma, or could represent a lesion deeper below the skin surface. A proper examination and necessary testing such as a sonogram or biopsy may be indicated.
Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
Orthopedic Surgery 42 years experience
Get it checked.: Could be a hematoma (collection of blood), or a myositis ossificans ( calcification within the thigh muscle), or some other type of mass. Have it checked by an orthopedic specialist.