when can i start my baby on regular milk?

Dr. Lisa Roberts
12 months: In general, around 12 months is an appropriate age. It is best to consult your pediatrician as sometimes that may vary for each individual child (especially true for premature babies, or babies with milk allergy). In general, it is best for your baby to be eating well and getting most of his/her nutrition from regular foods before weaning from breast milk or formula.
Dr. Julia Sundel
12 months: You can switch to milk at 1 year. Whole milk is best because the extra fat and cholesterol aid in brain development. You can transition your baby by replacing a serving of formula with milk.