1-is it true that electromagnetic radiation , from computers n mobile phones are bad for you, ? 2-is it true that computers emit ozone which is toxic

2 doctor answers
44 years experience Pathology
Of course not: Many people have gotten rich by peddling claims that are 1/4 true, 3/4 rubbish to frighten people. I reviewed the emr claims and thought they were the result of recall bias, sick folks "remembering" a possible hyped cause. The field generated by your beating heart is stronger than from the high-power lines above you, and medical quacks actually sell ozone as good for you. Glad you're skeptical.
Answered on Feb 4, 2013
1
Dr. Nathan Pfister
12 years experience Dentistry
Ozone: I use ozone daily in my office. High voltage can make ozone. Lungs and eyes are less tolerant of ozone than other tissues. Do u smell it? However it may be improving your health. Ozone is used in europe subways and schools to reduce bacteria and virus in air. Ozone is very reactive and does not last long in air. I believe that if the amount was high enough to cause you harm you'd know it.
Answered on Feb 10, 2015
1