am trying to grow my hair, can girls use rogaine (minoxidil) ? is it ok ? if yes how would it grow? if no please let me knw, i also herd olive oil helps?true?

Dr. Lawrence Meyerson
55 years experience Dermatology
Yes: Rogaine (minoxidil) is safe for women and is available in a special strength for them. It only helps certain types of hair loss and needs to be used for a few months to see if it is going to be helpful. This is the only topical medication that has been proven clinically to help. Olive oil should be used on your salad and not on your hair.
Answered on Oct 4, 2016
7