A member asked:

Being a girl, what can i do to control my sexual urges addiction?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Heidi Fowler answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Therapy: If you are a girl and not a woman and you find that sexual issues are interfering with other areas of your life, then seeing a psychologist or other therapist with experience in sexual addictions would be a good option. I would not recommend sexaholics anonymous or sex addicts anonymous meetings for a girl (minor).

Answered 2/5/2013



Related Questions

A member asked:

What are the causes of masturbation and sexual addictions in a guy?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question