I have a liquid in my eyes that i can push it around my eyes. what is the reason why?

Dr. Alan Jackson
Addiction Medicine 31 years experience
White of eyes: Is this in the whites of you eyes or eyelids. Swelling of the white part of your eye, the conjunctiva is usually due to allergies but there are other causes. You also may have clogged goblet cells making it look like water. These are of no concern.
Dr. Solomon Gelbart
Chemosis: Most probably what you have is Chemosis or an accumulation of lymph fluid beneath the skin of the eye (conjunctiva). The most common cause for this is allergy and can be relieved with either decongestant or antihistamine eye drops. These are available OTC or in prescription form. See your eye Doc if it persists.