how to make my penis longer?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Joseph Hermann
You're doomed.: Maybe you'll have better luck in your next life, although a short penis isn't the worst thing to be born with. A doctor friend of mine suggests that "if you're overweight, losing weight will make your soldier stand prouder." excess fat around the base of the penis makes it appear shorter than it really is.
Answered on Mar 20, 2018
1
11
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
I agre. I have read that losing 20 pounds can make the the penis appear 1/2 an inch longer.
Nov 23, 2011
Dr. Bernardo Rodriguez
Specializes in Urology
Enlarge your penis: There are medical and hormonal treatments, that could help maybe to make your penis thicker; also there are some surgical techniques to enlarge maybe 1 to 2 centimers your penis, each one have risks. I would recommend to see an urologist.
Answered on Jan 22, 2020