Lakewood, WA

my symptoms are night sweating and itchy skin. also inability to concentrate, and irritability. can you tell me what this means?

Dr. Alan Cohen
Restless: There are many possibilities. Without a good history and physical, medications used, allergies, drugs, etc, it would be shooting in the dark . The constellation of symptoms you describe could be explained by hyperthyroidism, or etoh / sedative hypnotic withdrawal, opiate withdrawal, or an autoimmune or allergic reaction. Best to see your md for a thorough exam and laboratory testing.