U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

I have been have pain in the right upper side of my chest and directly to my back. it feels like an air bubble, & numbness in my right arm.?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Randall Yee
Orthopedic Surgery 30 years experience
Gas: The worst case would be a heart problem. Please make sure to have that checked out. It could possibly just be gas bubbles but be sure to rule out heart issues.
Last updated Dec 22, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.